De Blasio- "I think it is Unconscionable . . ."


De Blasio- "I think it's unconscionable on just a human level that folks were shown mercy and this is what some them have done."


After learning that inmates released from Rikers Island because of the coronavirus were committing new crimes, groundhog murderer Bill de Blasio lamented dolefully that the criminals’ actions were “unconscionable.” De Blasio mourned during his morning briefing, “I think it’s unconscionable just on a human level that folks were shown mercy and this is what some of them have done.”
To see the original story CLICK HERE.

Comments

Most Read Posts Over The Last 30 Days

Using a Buzz Saw to Cut Butter- Tennessee's Proposed Constitutional Amendment No 1 to Expand Preventative Detention

What is the Response of the Activists to the Increasing Failure to Appears As A Result of Simple Release Mechanisms Such as Person Bonds?

Right on Crime- Going rogue: How Radical, Reformist Prosecutors Are Endangering Public Safety

18-year-old Faces Murder Charge; Alleged Stabbing in North Oak Cliff

Meet the New President of PBT- Irma Montemayor

Stories by Topic:

Show more