Melanie Infinger Celibrates Passage of SB 6

 

"I am beyond pleased that the Texas legislature passed Senate Bill 6,” Melanie Infinger said in a statement. “Since my daughter Caitlynne’s murder in 2019, I vowed to do whatever possible to save other families from the excruciating preventable pain of losing a loved one in the manner in which I lost my girl and her unborn child."

 Melanie Infinger on the Governor signing SB6 into law- 

To see more CLICK HERE. 

Comments

Most Read Posts Over The Last 30 Days

The Bail Post Episode 77- SB 9 Spotlight- Changes to Article 17.03 of the Tex. Code Crim. Pro.

Using a Buzz Saw to Cut Butter- Tennessee's Proposed Constitutional Amendment No 1 to Expand Preventative Detention

18-year-old Faces Murder Charge; Alleged Stabbing in North Oak Cliff

What is the Response of the Activists to the Increasing Failure to Appears As A Result of Simple Release Mechanisms Such as Person Bonds?

Meet the New President of PBT- Irma Montemayor

Stories by Topic:

Show more